Forum Niezależne Forum Prawicowe Strona Główna Niezależne Forum Prawicowe
Miejsce spotkań ludzi myślących

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

successful weekend for the home nation inside

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Niezależne Forum Prawicowe Strona Główna -> Co w kraju?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
Uczestnik

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 23, 2019 06:32    Temat postu: successful weekend for the home nation inside Odpowiedz z cytatem

As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. NCAA Jerseys For Sale . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. Wholesale College Jerseys . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. Authentic NCAA Jerseys . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. College Jerseys . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.BEIJING, China - China won the first ever aerial team event on the freestyle World Cup on Sunday to wrap up a successful weekend for the home nation inside the Birds Nest stadium.The team of Jia Zongyang, Xu Mengtao and Qi Guangpu earned a total of 324.69 points to beat Russia by 2.10 points. Belarus was third with 310.03 points. The United States was fourth on 276.88.Canada narrowly missed out on advancing to the six-team final as Travis Gerrits of Milton, Ont., Olivier Rochon of Gatineauu, Que.dddddddddddd., and Sabrina Guerin of Laval, Que., finished with 261.56 points in qualifying.China also dominated Saturdays individual events, with Qi and Xu winning the mens and womens competitions, respectively.The team event is new for this season, which each three-member team including at least one female athlete.China is hosting an increased number of winter sports events over the coming months to ramp up public interest for its bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 23, 2019 06:32    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Niezależne Forum Prawicowe Strona Główna -> Co w kraju? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: